FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q? WHY SHOULD I USE JOHNSON KELLY INC.?
- We have over 40 years of experience jacking houses
- We work with top engineers – much of our work comes from engineering referrals
- The experts will be at your house, on site, working and supervising the project
- We are locals – serving New Jersey for 40 years
- We are honest and trustworthy – we’re clear with our estimates and keep you informed of changes – so no surprises
- WE HAVE EXPERIENCE – the most important aspect of finding a structural repair contractor
Q? WHO WILL HANDLE PERMITS?
We will. Our engineers and management team will ensure that we comply with all local regulations and acquire all necessary permits related to your project.
Q? ARE YOU LICENSED INSURED?
Yes, we are fully licensed and insured for all work that we do.
Q? DO YOU SUBCONTRACT WORK?
Our in-house property elevation and structural repair staff will be on site during the entire project, ensuring safety and oversight at all times. For new construction and/or other home renovation projects, we will subcontract to licensed contractors that have significant experience and a demonstrated history of customer satisfaction.
Q? HOW LONG WILL MY PROJECT TAKE?
We do our best to estimate the start date and duration of your project. However, due to the unique nature of the work we do and specific circumstances surrounding your project, the work could take longer or shorter than anticipated. We will communicate any changes to the original proposal as quickly and clearly as possible.